Fast, Reliable & Established
Ramsu has been hosting websites and providing fast reliable online solutions to New Zealand busineses since 2006. Read More
Ramsu has the flexibility to customise any of our online solutions to meet your business needs and requirements.
Freedom to Grow
Solutions that are fully scalable to give you freedom to start off small and grow when you're ready.
Fast & Friendly Support
Our support is prompt and friendly, giving useful advice to help you make the right decisions regarding your online presence.
You're in Control
Our fully featured Control Panel is not only built for ease of use but also highly automated giving you complete control of your online solutions.
Free Setup & Trial
Our services include free setup and trial periods, and we can help transfer your existing website, application or data to Ramsu for Free.
- 13 May 2013, 12:16: We are currently experiencing a period of slow connectivity on our network, due to an upstream provider. Sites may load slower than usual, technicans investigating.
- 25 Mar 2013, 15:43: Scheduled Maintenance - 28 March: Techs will be performing security updates to servers between 0000-0200 Thu 28 March, with all servers needing to be rebooted, approx 5-15 minute downtime per server. We apologise for any inconvenience caused.
- 15 Mar 2013, 08:56: Control Panel Updated: users can now renew multiple domains at once, pay multiple invoices at once with credit card, plus various UI improvements.
- 18 Feb 2013, 17:09: Scheduled Maintenance: Technicians will be performaing network equipment upgrades between 0000-0600 Tues 19 Feb, with possible brief 1-5 minute outages on each server. We apologise for any inconvenience caused.
- 14 Feb 2013, 21:28: Our SMTP outgoing mail server is now running smoothly again as well as sending via Webmail.
- 14 Feb 2013, 20:42: Sending mail issue: we are currently investigating an issue with outbound email, hope to have resolved shortly.
- 25 Dec 2012, 08:01: Merry Christmas from Ramsu!
- 7 Dec 2012, 13:35: Email issues currently resolved, and all queued email currently being delivered now.
- 7 Dec 2012, 13:24: We currently have an issue with our mail server, techs working on this right now, and hope to have back up very soon.
- 30 Nov 2012, 23:53: Or mail system has been updated, including webmail. If users experience any issues please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- 30 Nov 2012, 15:29: Scheduled Maintenance: The Ramsu Mail server will be offline for approx 15 minutes for a server upgrade between 10:30pm-11pm, Friday, 30 Nov.
- 30 Nov 2012, 14:45: Phone systems back online