You have two options for sending outgoing email via SMTP.
- Use our SMTP server:
- Outgoing Mail Server: mail.<your-domain-name> (e.g. mail.yourdomain.co.nz)
- Port: 465 or 587
- Outgoing Server (SMTP) Authentication = On
- Username: your full email address
- Password: as created for your mailbox
SSL = Off
If you wish to use SSL, change the Outgoing Mail Server to: mail.ramsu.co.nz OR mail.servernet.co.nz
If you are having issues using our SMTP server, then please try using your ISP SMTP server.
- Use your ISP SMTP Server – listed below
Common ISP SMTP Servers:
- Actrix: – smtp.actrix.co.nz
- Inspire Net – smtp.inspire.net.nz
- Orcon – mail.orcon.net.nz
- Slingshot – smtp.slingshot.co.nz
- 2 Degrees (Snap) – smtp.snap.net.nz
- Vodafone – smtp.vodafone.net.nz
- Woosh – smtp.woosh.co.nz
- Xnet (WorldxChange) – smtp.xnet.co.nz
- Spark/Xtra – send.xtra.co.nz
If your ISP is not listed above then please contact them directly to get their SMTP server details.
Last Update: May 17, 2017