Our network and servers are located in two carrier neutral data centers ensuring that visitors get to your site in the shortest possible time.
The primary colocation facility is based in Auckland City, New Zealand, and our secondary facility is based in North Shore, used for our backup systems.
We have technicians with continual round the clock access to our network and servers, and prompt response in the event of an emergency.
All the servers on our network are setup, managed, maintained and run by ourselves, unlike some smaller hosting providers in NZ who may resell.
We have lease arrangements for all the hardware and technicians in place to provide hardware maintenance.
The servers and our network are continuously improving and growing, with the majority of our servers running Quad Core Xeon processors.
Data Centre Environment
- Core network runs at Gigabit speeds with presence on every major NZ Internet Exchange (IX) including APE & WIX
- Multiple Fiber-optic connected bandwidth & network upstream providers
- Optimised airflow distribution
- Redundant parallel UPS
- Backup diesel generator
- Climate controlled environment
- Fire detection system
All our systems are backed up automatically every day including:
- User website backups accessible via the Control Panel
- User database backups accessible via the Control Panel
- Backups stored offsite
- Backups kept for a minimum of 8 weeks (restore charges apply)